Introducing: Community Concierge
We are pleased to introduce one of our newest programs -- providing services for communities in the Research Triangle area of North Carolina. This continues to be one of the best places to live and we want those who live in apartment and condominium communities to have access to our services -- and find more balance in their lives.
We proudly offer services for the management team and the residents.
For the management team:
- Discussion about the benefits of a concierge program
- Ways to use a concierge program in your marketing efforts
- How to promote a concierge service to current residents
For the residents:
- Organize your rooms and garage
- Shop for you
- Run your errands
- Arrange dog-walking services
- Schedule your appointments
- Take care of things when you're away
- Serve as your Personal Assistant
- Manage your events
- Assist with family transitions
- Design your recordkeeping system
- Coordinate your moving in or out
Is your community looking for programs that will make it even more attractive to current and future residents?
Meet Patty Taylor
Patty is an experienced sales professional with real estate and property management experience. She has an outstanding reputation in the real estate business, having marketed and built over 300 houses. Patty is a member of the Durham Property Management Committee, Durham Association of Realtors, and the North Carolina Association of Realtors.
Patty now provides leadership for introducing Perfect Balance to local communities – creating new ways for residents to have access to the concierge services they need for their homes, families, and events.